Procedures to minimize the risk of Coronavirus
Inevitably, there will be some physical and operational changes that we’re introducing, and we’ll take our already thorough cleaning routines to a new level to ensure your peace of mind. To find out more about the new operational standards we’ll be introducing
We’ve always prided ourselves on high standards of cleanliness, but now our standards need to go even higher. These are our commitments to you:
- Comprehensive pre-opening and ongoing training, to ensure that our team is familiar with the new cleaning, sanitising and emergency procedure protocols.
- Surfaces will be regularly cleaned and sanitised with a particular focus on high-touch surface cleanliness. This includes all handles, switches, television remote controls, shower units, electronic buttons, handrails, seating and tables.
- Equipment will be cleaned and sanitised through our commercial dishwashers, at a minimum temperature of 82°C.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in key areas. We will ask everyone to disinfect their hands when entering the building, or food service area before tucking into breakfast.
- Our housekeeping team will be allocated additional time to carry out deep cleaning of all bedrooms, and open windows to let fresh air blow through.
- We will pause mid-stay cleaning of your room; fresh towels and linen can be requested at any time and can be left outside your room if you prefer.
- Bar service will be table service only.
- Our breakfast will be plated to order and served to your table.
- Family groups who have already set up their own support bubble can be seated together within the building.
- We’ll accept cash payments at the bar, but generally encourage contactless payments, including Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- We have removed all printed documents from our guest bedrooms.
If you have any specific concerns that we haven’t covered here, or would like more details about any aspect of our Covid-19 operating practices, please drop us a line at email@example.com.