Procedures to minimize the risk of Coronavirus
Now that circumstances have returned to near normality, we continue to observe some of the protocols previously introduced during the pandemic.
We’ve always prided ourselves on high standards of cleanliness, but now our standards need to go even higher. These are our commitments to you:
- Surfaces will be regularly cleaned and sanitised with a particular focus on high-touch surface cleanliness. This includes all handles, switches, television remote controls, shower units, electronic buttons, handrails, seating and tables.
- Equipment will be cleaned and sanitised through our commercial dishwashers, at a minimum temperature of 82°C.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in key areas. We will ask everyone to disinfect their hands when entering the building, or food service area before tucking into breakfast.
- On departure we ask that guests open windows to let fresh air blow through.
- We will re-introduce mid-stay cleaning of your room; however if you would prefer that this is not carried out fresh towels and linen can be requested at any time and can be left outside your room if you prefer.
- Bar service has resumed.
- Our breakfast buffet has been re-introduced.
- We’ll accept cash payments at the bar, but generally still encourage contactless payments, including Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- We encourage guest to continue wearing face coverings in public areas unless seated.
If you have any specific concerns that we haven’t covered here, or would like more details about any aspect of our Covid-19 operating practices, please drop us a line at email@example.com.